Get Help for Halitosis
Family dentistry experts say one-third of people worldwide suffer from halitosis, which is the clinical name for bad breath. But you don’t have to struggle with the condition as long as you know some proven tips to make bad breath better.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day, preferably after every meal and snack. This can remove any food and plaque in your teeth that attract odorous bacteria.
- Floss daily to get rid of any particles and plaque trapped in your teeth, which can be sneaky sources of bad breath.
- Get dental check-ups and cleanings twice a year from an affordable dentist.
- Try using an anti-bacterial mouth rinse every day for additional breath protection.
- Stimulate your saliva flow to help rinse away food and bacteria in your mouth.
- Include fibrous fruits and vegetables in your diet, because they scrub away foul-smelling bacteria on your teeth.
- Discuss your medical conditions with a family dentistry specialist to see if they’re contributing to halitosis. These conditions include cancer, diabetes, lung disease, liver disease, kidney disease, metabolic disorders, and respiratory tract infections.
- Discuss any medications you’re taking with an affordable dentist to see if they cause halitosis.
- Stop smoking, which causes dental and medical conditions that can harm your health and breath.
- Treat dental problems immediately to prevent them from worsening and affecting your teeth and breath.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Kennesaw, call Dental One Associates of Kennesaw today at (404) 381-1480 or make an appointment.
Dental One Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Kennesaw. With 8 affiliated practices throughout Georgia, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Dental One Associates of Kennesaw, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Dental One Associates of Kennesaw.